Terms & Conditions
Effective as of April 1, 2019
Hello, and welcome to the Requestly Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). The Terms you see below are important because they:
- Explain the rights you give to us when you use Requestly
- Describe the rules everyone needs to follow when using Requestly
- Explain the rights you get when you buy a license/subscription plan
- When you use certain features like SharedList feature which generates URL for a list of rules, those rules are uploaded to Requestly servers and securely hosted on Firebase. Anyone can access the rules if they get access to the URL because the URL is public. Please consider deleting the sharedList when you have shared with your friends/colleagues etc if there is any sensitive information.
- You should install Requestly only from official resources (Chrome Store and www.requestly.in). Any other means of installation is considered invalid. You are not allowed to patch the code and redistribute.
- As a user, when you signup to Requestly we get certain information about you like your name, profile picture from Gravatar or Google Service, company name from your email domain. We neither publish your private information (PII Information) anywhere on our site/app nor sell your data to any third party company. We may choose to publish your company name on our home page as Requestly is being used by your company.
Paid License/Subscription Plan Agreements
Requestly offers license or recurring subscription plans to get access to premium features and enhancing feature limits. Here is a list of agreements when you buy a paid license/subscription plan.
- We may change the price for the Paid Subscriptions, including recurring subscription fees, the Pre-Paid Period (for periods not yet paid), or Codes, from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by continuing to access the Requestly after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with a price change, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Paid Subscription prior to the price change going into effect.
- If you bought the license directly or by using code (one-time purchase) which comes with some time validity. Once the license is expired, you have to renew it manually or use the recurring subscription plan to get automatic renewal.
- Requestly uses Web Extension APIs in both Chrome & Firefox which may change as per Chrome Developers agreement. If there is any major API change it could break Requestly functionality temporarily or permanently, in such scenario no refund will be processed.
- We offer a 14-day guarantee period in which you will be able to ask Requestly support ([email protected]) to revoke your license/subscription and you will get full refund for the amount you have paid. This can be availed only once in the lifetime.
- If you have purchased a license and are not satisfied with the product, it could not be cancelled and we won’t be able to process refund for the same.
- If you are have purchased recurring subscription, and are not satisfied with the usage, you can cancel your subscription from Requestly UI and you won’t be charged from the next month onwards. You won’t get refund for the month for which subscription has already started and you will be able to use Requestly for that month.
Changes to the Agreements
Occasionally we may make changes to the Agreements for valid reasons, such as improving the existing functions or features or adding new functions or features to the Service, implementing advancements in science and technology, and reasonable technical adjustments to the Service, ensuring the operability or the security of the Service, and for legal or regulatory reasons. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we’ll provide you with notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice or showing notification in the app or seeking your agreement within the Service or by sending you an email.
Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any issues.