Requestly provides a lot of functionalities to enhance the way you surf the web. Be it designers, marketers, developers everyone has it’s own way to use Requestly. Such a wide spectrum is covered by the set of features provided in requestly. At some point, you want to share rules with other users for some demonstration or for achieving exact same use case or similar one. We have found various instances on Social Media where people are trying to Share Requestly Rules with other users. In this article, we will explain how you can share a list of rules with other users efficiently.
This is one of the most used features in Requestly and a nice way to share rules with other users. Follow these steps :-
- Select the list of rules you want to share.
- Click on Share Icon on the top toolbar
- If you are not already logged in, you will get a
Login With Googledialog. Perform the operation
- Once your rules are shared, a sharedList will be created and you will see a Success Dialog like this –
- Enter a meaningful name for your sharedList and
Copy & Closebutton.
- SharedList Url will be copied and you can give the sharedList url to other user via chat, email, text or whatever option you like.
- You can manage your SharedList from
Shared Listoption on side rail under
Import a Shared List
- Click on the Shared List Link given to you. It looks something like this – https://app.requestly.in/rules/#sharedList/1528938109657
- Click on any rule to view the definition of the rule
- Click on
Import Listbutton to download the rules on your machine.
Q: Can I update rules in my Shared List ?
Q: Can I share my list privately with other users ?
Q: How many Shared Lists I can create ?
Q: How can I delete a shared list ?
SharedListsoptions in side rail.
Q: What will happen if I import my own shared list ?
Q: I want to reach out to you for more questions ?