Today, Requestly is announcing new plans and pricing to align with the needs of all of our different customers.We are continuously adding capabilities to the Requestly - API Interception & Debugging Platform to make it better for everyone, from individual developers to large enterprises with thousands of developers. Along with new and innovative capabilities, we know that it’s important to offer plans for all types of customers too.
Plans & Pricing Changes
Requestly was started as a hobby project in June 2014 and It has been more than 7 years into existence. Our love for the product has only increased as we interacted with our early stage users, got some great feedback, and improved upon it every day & night. We have added some great tools and capabilities over the last couple of years.
These updates have not only delivered incremental value, they’ve redefined how developers debug the local network traffic - be it APIs, scripts or stylesheets. In this year, we’ve shipped more than 20 features and improvements, including significant ones like --
- Simulate delays in the network requests
- Override API Response pragmatically
- Mock Server
- npm package to run requestly rules in UI automation testing
- Launching our desktop apps for all platforms
- and many more..
All this innovation and capability is now available via three developer-focused plans --
- Requestly Free: Create upto 3 Modification Rules along with all core basic tooling. Collaboration for upto 3 users.
- Requestly Basic: Create upto 10 Modification rules with some premium tooling. Requestly Basic will be available at $12/month per user, billed annually. Collaboration for upto 10 users.
- Requestly Professional: Create upto 1000 Modification rules with all premium tooling. Our existing premium plan customers will be migrated to this plan. The new price is $25/month per user, billed annually, effective January 15, 2022.
All of this change will be effective starting January 15, 2022 So our existing users who'd like to avail the current prices, they can lock-in the current price before the said date. There will be no change in their subscription once started.
Furthermore, I'd love to hear your thoughts & suggestions, you can submit your feedback here. It reaches directly my Inbox.
If you have further questions about the new plans, we are here to help! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org