Requestly has turned 6 and how cool is that? Started as a hobby project, we have come a long way!
The last 6 years have been a rollercoaster ride, and we have made it through fabulously. As our company has grown, Requestly has attracted web developers from across with globe, solved their use cases and added many more features.
Let’s take a look back at the things we did this year:
- We have implemented a new rule type: Modify Response. Now you can intercept network requests / API calls and return a custom response. This proves to be quite powerful for supercharging your web development.
- You can unlock a free month of our Premium plan using our Unlock feature.
- On popular request, we released email-based signup. Before that, users could only use social login to sign up. Now we enable you to sign up using email as well.
- We simplified our pricing plans. Now there’s just one Premium plan instead of two.
- We rewrote parts of our app in React. When Requestly was started back in 2014, our entire codebase was in Backbone.js. We totally loved the framework. Moving forward, a couple of components were written in Angular back in 2016 and since then we adopted React and now the majority of our codebase is in React.
- We migrated our website to a new domain and gave it a modern look.
- We have revamped our documentation. Check out docs.requestly.io for the new experience!
- Our desktop app is in alpha stage right now. We’ll roll it out soon and you’ll be able to use Requestly on top of your favourite apps like Postman, Slack, Spotify, etc. Notify me!
- We’re working on a brand-new UI.
- Soon you’ll be able to make shared rules public, which will be added to a repository. This will enable sharing of some quite popular rules.
We also have some enterprise customers working with us happily. Their renewals bring us more confidence in the value of Requestly!
Thank you for making it to the end. To celebrate, use the coupon code HAPPY6 to get a sweet discount on our Premium plans. As always, feel free to drop us a mail at [email protected] for any queries.